Our experienced and knowledgeable SiteTalk Support team is driven by a desire to ensure that all our members enjoy the shopping experience they deserve. From understanding the basics to sorting out those bothersome hiccups that sometimes occur, we're here to lend a helping hand five days a week (9am-5pm CET).
We're constantly updating our help section, but most of the questions and answers you can find in our FAQs.
Our strive to respond to your e-mails within 48 hours.
12 tips for making SiteTalk Cashback work for you!
1. Make sure your cookies are enabled and pop-up blockers/ad-blockers are disabled.
3. Anti-virus software and Firewalls are known to obstruct affiliate links (which we use to track your purchases). Your firewall must be enabled for cookie tracking. Ad and cookie blocking must be disabled to allow us to track your transactions.
4. If possible, use a dedicated browser for all your shopping, as you will have to amend your settings after any automatic updates on your browser.
5. Log in to your SiteTalk account and start shopping by visiting the cashback section of the website. You can also login to your account directly via sitetalkcashback.com.
6. Don#39;t use any voucher codes from any source other than SiteTalk.
7. Try to complete your purchase in one sitting. Using a saved quote or shopping from previously saved shopping carts may cause your cashback to be declined. If, after checking out, you want to continue your purchase from the same retailer, close the browser, return to the site and start a new session.
8. Don't open too many website tabs in the same browser as it may seriously affect transaction tracking.
9. If you experience problems while making an online transaction and opt to call the retailer to complete the order, your cashback earning could be affected - please refer to retailer's terms and conditions.
10. Don't mix products with different cashback rates within the same purchase, as the retailer will track everything at the lower rate.
11. Don't buy more than one insurance policy/phone contract etc. in the same purchase - make a separate purchase for each in order to qualify for cashback.
12. Always forgetting to go through SiteTalk Cashback? Download our SiteTalk Cashback add-on that also helps with tracking your purchases.
Is cashback guaranteed?
Our service allows members to earn cash back on tracked purchases from retailers. To qualify for cashback, the retailer must confirm that the purchase is tracked, genuine and successful and that the resulting referral fee must have been received by SiteTalk (becoming “cashback” as a result). We do give an indication on the shop's overview page of the length of time we expect a payment to take. Unfortunately, cashback and cashback payment periods cannot be guaranteed due to the number of parties and hand-offs involved in the process but we will always do our best to obtain your payment for you as quickly as possible.
If your purchase is declined, we can investigate further - you can simply raise a declined cashback claim and we'll contact the retailer to find out why they declined the cashback.
Standard cashback exclusions
Please note that the following standard cashback exclusions apply to all purchases:
· Where a gift card or shopping card is used in payment of the purchase.
· Where a voucher code not published by SiteTalk as compatible with cashback is used.
· Where a purchase is cancelled, returned or amended, whatever the reason.
· Where the order is not completed entirely online** in a single visit to the retailer.
· Where the retailer's Terms & Conditions for cashback have not been met.
· Where another referrer is awarded the commission for the sale e.g. comparison site, rewards site, search engine etc.
· Where a gift card, voucher or postage stamps have been purchased.
Some retailers have their own policies and restrictions for cashback earning eligibility and these will be visible under the Terms & Conditions listed on each retailer page.
** A small number of retailers do have telephone tracking. These retailers do make this clear on their page on the SiteTalk Cashback site.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate any member#39;s account access to the service, or parts of it, if in our reasonable view the relevant member account or account appears to be in breach of any provision of the Terms and Conditions of SiteTalk CashBack's Membership Agreement.
Account holders must not enter into, or attempt to enter into, any transaction with a retailer or to gain cashback (a) by providing personal information of someone else, or a payment method which they are not entitled to use, (b) by deceptively or unfairly exploiting a retailer's offerings, or (c) in breach of any terms and conditions applied by SiteTalk or the retailer to that transaction.
It is each account holder#39;s obligation to ensure that any material posted by him/her or associated with his/her account:
- is not defamatory, offensive, or abusive or of an obscene, indecent or menacing nature;
- is not intended or likely to cause needless annoyance, inconvenience or distress to any person;
- does not contain any computer virus, macro virus, Trojan horse, worm, or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt, or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or to surreptitiously intercept, access without authority, or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- does not contravene any applicable law or regulation (including, but not limited to, laws governing consumer protection, distance selling, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, false advertising, copyright, trademark and privacy);
- does not breach the rights of any person or entity (including any rights or expectations of privacy);
- does not advertise any goods or services.
SiteTalk Complaints Policy
Our aim is to provide first class service at all times. However, if you wish to register a complaint, please contact SiteTalk Customer Service.
They will respond to you promptly and they will keep you informed of the progress of your complaint. A decision about your complaint will be made within eight weeks.
After the final decision has been made and no settlement has been reached, you may be entitled to refer this to the Financial Ombudsman Service in the UK, for an independent assessment and opinion. Their website is here: http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/
The FOS Consumer Helpline contact telephone is +44-0845 080 1800 and their address is:
Financial Ombudsman Service, South Quay Plaza, 183 Marsh Wall, London, E14 9SR, United Kingdom
In the event of any conflict between the English and other language versions, the English version shall prevail.